Hommes Nike Cortez "Kenny Moore" Blanc / Terre Orange

Startup Event or Hackathon

Hommes Nike Cortez "Kenny Moore" Blanc / Terre Orange

Postby mahangu » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:32 am

Nike Cortez "Kenny Moore" A staple look in the KD Nike signature line, the shoe features black synthetic and mesh upper with subtle dark grey hits on the Swooshes, KD logo on the heel and support plate. Brandon RichardThough Andrew Wiggins is the consensus top pick, Kentucky's Julius Randle was the highly touted freshman that made the biggest impact on opening night.The Wildcats' deep roster makes it difficult for one player to dominate, but Randle did just that as he helped put away UNC-Asheville with an impressive line of 23 points, 15 rebounds and a block. He's one of the greatest players of all time and I worked really hard to come to this camp. Lyle added that the six-time NBA Champ took the joke in stride.“Today we had an autograph session and I walked right in front of him,” he said. The rapper turned designer recently made a huge addition to his Yeezy team, recruiting Steven Smith, a well-tenured footwear designer who's spent time at Adidas, Fila, Reebok, and Nike. Whether or not we'll see Westbrook's PE release is unknown at the moment.Check out several shots from yesterday's game and let us known what you think about the XX9 in a new colorway.images via Mark D. He takes the shoe from being an unwearable, crumbling mess into a pretty close approximation of the original.Of course, the final product doesn't source original materials for its replacement parts.
Eventually the world and the sneaker culture that I am a part of will pass me by, as my children and their peers will take over as the next generation of sneakerheads. I just want to make sure that culture is in a better place than it is now. Female sneakerheads of all ages still deal with the stigma that them wearing sneakers Hommes Nike Cortez "Kenny Moore" and participating in the culture that surrounds it is counter to who they really should be. Zack SchlemmerAn interesting new version of the Nike Air Huarache shows up, with this pair in a 'Cargo Khaki' suede construction. Nike Sportswear cooks up this appealing new look for classic runner in a subdued dark olive suede and neoprene upper, accented with black and a pop of lime green on the tongue logo. There's no word yet on a drop date, and since all of this year's Air Huarache releases never landed at US retailers, let's cross our fingers and hope this pair is not another European exclusive. Get a look compliments of Sneaker Freaker below, and let us know if you want these to drop stateside. True blue brings to life what could have definitely been an OG colorway, handling the midfoot panels and heel detailing.This latest colorway of the adidas Originals Torsion Allegra is expected to hit stateside accounts soon. Gym Red covers the premium build on these, while sail hits the Swoosh logos, Wings branding and the classic sole sitting below.The 'Gym Red' Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG is set to release June 28th at select Jordan Brand accounts nationwide.RELATED: Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Gym Red/Sail Sneaker ProfileRELATED: Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG - Gym Red/Sailvia sneakersaddict If this clean Presto look is something you like, you can pick up a pair now at Kicks Crew.Color: White/White-BlackStyle: 347635-100via Kicks Crew So it's fitting that, while the Air Jordan XIV may not be considered the most visually appealling shoe in the Air Jordan line it is, in my opinion, the best from the perspective of pure, on-court performance.
by Brandon RichardWhen Deion Sanders suited up for Washington's football team in 2000, he played in a Player Exclusive colorway of the Air Jordan 11 unlike any pair we've seen before or since.Even more rare than his cleats was this turf shoe, which he wore when Washington Hommes Nike Cortez "Kenny Moore" Blanc / Terre Orange visited stadiums with artificial surfaces. For the rest of us, today is your lucky day.A few weeks ago, Canada was lucky enough to receive the next release in the Jordan Bin23 line earlier than everyone else. Jordan Brand's remastered approach has been one of the biggest sneaker stories of the year, but they weren't the only brand releasing true-to-form retros in 2015. Green (yep!) caught the attention of television viewers everywhere by wearing the brighter than bright "Sun" colorway of the adidas adiPure. It looks like this year's "Space Jam" Air Jordan 11 will have "45" embroidery on the heel instead of the "23" that's appeared on past releases of this shoe.While the sneaker is still a long way out–it's set to release in December, 2016–images of the first samples are starting to emerge.Word has it Michael Jordan's original player exclusive pair of these is being used in order to get the remastered shape right, making this the first original Jordan 11 colorway to return with a remastered build.Follow this Jordan 11 release here for more updates on its arrival at the end of the year. Brennan Hiro WilliamsThe Nike Air Max 95 EM "Honolulu," part of a new "City Pack" from Nike Sportswear, is now available at select retailers.
words_Nick EngvallNike has made it a tradition over the past nine years to create a special makeup for the traditional Chinese New Year Zodiac. I'm a shoe curator, so how could I not do sneakers? It's just a central 943088-100 part of culture today that should be explored. The real reason it came around was I was working on the history of the high heel for a long time. Silver works the Jumpman logo and midsole details, while a blue-tinted translucent outsole sits below.Still no confirmed drop date for this pair, but a release is expected this fall. This nice new colorway features a full-grain leather, suede and mesh upper, on top of white midsole and classic dark brown gum outsole. There is a tonal navy that introduces pinstripes to the midsole, a black/red/white that can't completely abandon the usual stark palette of the shoes, and an all-black just to get that box ticked.These adidas Y-3 Qasa High styles will release in Fall/Winter of 2015. Brennan Hiro WilliamsLongtime Vans designer and artist Taka Hayashi introduces his 11th Vans capsule collection with a reworked version of the iconic Vans Slip-On.Arriving in two colorways, the TH OG Classic Slip-On 59 LX features a 'Chimayo' pattern upper with premium leather trim, an aesthetic inspired by the native culture of New Mexico.
mahangu

Return to Events