How do I get 100k Instagram followers in a year?

Discuss general marketing issues

How do I get 100k Instagram followers in a year?

Postby CHURCH » Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:17 am

Gaining followers on social media is a great way to get your niche in the forefront of customers minds. Girls that lift weights is a pretty good niche, so I am sure you shouldn't have too much trouble aligning with businesses and groups that may be able to share your page to interested people within your target market.I would suggest following like-minded people and successful, relevant competitors on Instagram.
CHURCH

Re: How do I get 100k Instagram followers in a year?

Postby HILL » Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:18 am

Using hashtags, add useful comments on other people's posts and even ask interesting questions will bring you some success. At the same time, you can get some inspiration from them. However do not copy them, that will give you little success. Use unique and inimitable content that will give you a competitive advantage. Influencers are a great way to boost your reach and following. I guess it really depends if you are promoting a business too that needs people in a specific geographical area or if it is purely a page for ladies that lift weights without a specific geographic location like a gym or fitness studio.
HILL

Postby HEBERT » Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:18 am

Engage with your followers, be creative and share things with them regularly. This will offer them a personal touch that they will enjoy. Be active and respond quickly on Instagram is another way to help gain followers.I'm sure that with regular and unique content and imagery plus videos that are of interest to your target market you'll get the following you are after.
HEBERT

Postby HILL » Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:23 am

I have been using instagress since day one and I have got good results. When it comes to doing social strategy for higher end clients and brands boostgram gets better engagement and has gender targeting and post scheduling so its worth the extra cost. Follow liker works great if you are managing TONS of accounts. It is tailored more towards bulk management and you need to be pretty technology savy to get it working and not breaking instagrams limits.
HILL

Postby CHURCH » Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:24 am

People get used to the theme of your content and look forward to it. If you see someone you're following 'liking' the same profile consistently it's only natural that you'll wonder over and check them out too.It's definitely harder to create a relationship with Instagram users but if your content is all over the place and posted irregularly that makes it nearly impossible.
CHURCH

Postby leadershipmend » Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:24 am

I’ve got many followers and I thought it would be great to earn some money on advertising. However, this required me at least 0.5K-1K followers more. I ordered the hype-up service for my account on this website. Things I liked: inexpensive, fast (much faster than if I’d made this by my own), new followers doesn’t look and act like bots – they are real people with real pages, you know! I was especially pleased by this, since many services now actively use bots and fakes. At the same time, I discovered no disadvantages. If I only knew that it would be so fast and easy, I would have ordered more followers. That’s for sure. More information here https://lightninglikes.com
leadershipmend

Postby james22 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:19 am

I suggest you try ZeInsta and you will get more Instagram followers
james22

Return to General Marketing