How To Configure POP3 RCN Email Account In Windows 10?

General discussion about this website.

How To Configure POP3 RCN Email Account In Windows 10?

Postby emailonlinehelp » Mon May 14, 2018 11:43 pm

Hello,

I'm facing a problem related to RCN email. I just want To Configure POP3 RCN Email Account In Windows 10 but i don't know to what can i do now. Please help me to solve this problem.

Thank You
emailonlinehelp

Re: How To Configure POP3 RCN Email Account In Windows 10?

Postby janetevans » Tue May 15, 2018 2:20 am

• Once you locate the email address, open the email app from the start menu or from the control panel. You need to go to ‘Apps’ list from list of programs under control panel.
• Go to ‘Settings’ option. You will find this option in the left corner of email app screen.
• A pop-up menu will appear on the screen. Click to open from the right-hand side of the screen.
• You will find a list of email accounts which are currently configured on your windows mail app. From here, click to add a new account.
• You will find greetings popped out on screen from window mail app.
• To add a POP3 account, check for the list of service providers and click on ‘Advanced setup’ menu highlighted at the end of the page.
• You will be directed to a new window on the screen. Select preferences accordingly from the options.
• In next phase, you are required to enter your personal details which you have got from your email service provider.
• Select the name of the account you want to label on a windows screen. You must make it different from other email services that are already configured so that it can easily trace out.
• Enter your username and password in the next couple of fields. This will take you to the email server from where you can retrieve your important emails and tasks. If you have stored any appointment in your inbox, then you can easily check after this.

RCN Email Support | RCN Email Login
janetevans

Re: How To Configure POP3 RCN Email Account In Windows 10?

Postby emailonlinehelp » Tue May 15, 2018 2:45 am

Hello Friends,

Thanks friends your's knowledge help me.

RCN Email Login | RCN Email | RCN Com Login | RCN Email Support
emailonlinehelp

Return to General